- Niti Bagh Colony,Patel Nagar,P.O Agrico Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831009, India
- (0657) 2346924, 2421744
Rules & Regulations
- Students are expected to arrive at the school at least 10 minutes before the scheduled opening time.
- Students should observe good manners wherever they are They should spread the fragrance of their good conduct to bring credit to themselves, to their parents and to the school.
- School property should be handled with care and should not be damaged. Anyone who finds something damaged, should report the matter even if he/she does not know who has damaged.
- Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged. The school is not responsible for the goods lost. It is advisable not to keep valuables like costly watches or pens or ornaments.
- Vehicles/ bicycles must be kept locked. Students should not ride around the school ground on Vehicles/ bicycles.
- No student who has been suffering from any infectious or contagious disease will be allowed to attend the school unless a fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner is furnished.
- Students should participate in various activities. They should use the library/laboratory and should read the rules of library/ laboratory displayed in these halls.
- Parents are requested to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline and by taking general interest in their wards' progress. They should check the diary regularly, note the teachers remarks and take necessary action. They are further requested to visit the school from time to time after seeking appointment from the Principal/ Teachers to assess the progress of their wards.
- Every student must have his/her own copy of the school prospectus and is expected to bring the same to School daily.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school building. It is strictly forbidden to throw anything at anybody.
- Every D. A. V. student is expected to behave himself/ herself.
- Show respect to all teachers and elders.
- Avoid shouting and running in and around the school building.
- The students have to be particularly careful about not throwing bits of paper, toffee wrappers, left over food etc. anywhere in and around the school premises. They are expected to use the bins provided for the same.
- Observe all the rules of good conduct the school buses and on the street while coming to or returning from school.
- Should take active part in school activities.
- The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss boys/ girls whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory, or whose conduct towards other boys/ girls is undesirable. (The principal, as the working head of the school, is invested with the power of exercise in this regard) Immorality or wilful damage to properly, grave insubordination or contempt of authority is always a sufficient reason for immediate expulsion.
Regular attendance is essential, Boys/Girls whose conduct is detrimental to the school Principals and other students are liable to be expelled forthwith. Students learn the value of discipline through programmes under which higher class students are responsible for good order in the school, In this way they learn to respect authority regardless of the person and to use it themselves with impartiality and justice.